Bian stones are considered to be the best tools for gua sha because they have the most ultrasonic pulses and the best range of frequency.
If you want to do Gua Sha the authentic way, use the Bian stone.
The Bian Stone Gua Sha tool involves using techniques to sweep the face in an upward motion releasing stagnant blood and lymph, to promote circulation and healing. Utilizing this natural stone facial and body tool is soothing and has been credited with all kinds of health benefits, from relieving stress to preventing hair loss, as well as tightening and lifting the jawline.
Use over clean skin daily for 3–5 minutes. Repeat each exercise at least five times per workout and do each side of the face separately for maximum benefits.
- Relieve tension in the muscles of the face
- Boost blood circulation
- Encourage lymphatic drainage to banish bloat
- Helps break up fascia, the connective tissue that hugs muscles
- Reduce inflammation
- Naturally contours and lifts the face
- Reduces under eye puffiness and dark circles
- Targets acupuncture points to remove toxins and improve immunity
- Relieve muscle spasms
- Bian stone therapy predates acupuncture
Dampen a wash cloth with warm water and soap and gently wipe off any bacteria. Use isopropyl alcohol to wipe down before using again. Let air dry and wash after every few uses.
This gua sha is made with 100% natural stones and is extremely fragile. Make sure to treat it with care and avoid dropping them, which may damage the stone.
Bian stone protects the aura & aligns all chakras purging the ethereal body of any negative attachments. Bian stone helps to power the body, mind & soul.
- Usage guide
- Olio reusable travel pouch